Mother's Day is May 9, 2010, and a most
special day of the year. So, if your fortunate enough to still have your Mother, Mom, Mum, Mere, don't forget to show her how much you care.
'M' is for the million
things she gave me,
'O' means only that she's growing old,
'T' is for the tears she shed to save me,
'H' is for her heart of purest gold,
'E' is for her eyes, with love-light
'R' means right, and right she'll
all together, they spell 'MOTHER', a word that
means the world to me.
Howard Johnson [c.1915]
Happy Mother's Day to all of you
Moms out there!
- Mother's Day Gift
Boutiques - hundreds of ideas for you!
GIFT BOUTIQUE CENTER
offers not only flowers and plant gifts to last all
year, but a wonderful selection of gift ideas that will
be perfect for your Mom, Wife - whatever you're looking
FIND IT HERE.
Free Mother's Day Cards
- I Love you Mom,
To Do For Mother's Day
- Visit or call your Mother [when distanced from her], or go spend time with her, take her out to dinner, buy flowers for her because she deserves very special attention on this day.
- Make-up with Mom if you've
quarreling, disputes aren't worth it!
- Treat your Mother to breakfast
in bed if you live in the same home.
- Take Mom out to Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner [or all three]
- Buy Mom something special, not something
for the house
- Buy Mother flowers, or plants that will last for years
- Give Mom some very special
buy chocolate here
- Send Mother to France for luxurious train
buy train passes
- Take Mom on a shopping spree
- Mother definitely has the day off from work [home or otherwise]
- Take Mother for a drive somewhere that she would like to go.
- Do those chores for Mom that you never do [but are suppose to]
- Give Mom a gift to go to a spa, have a coiffure or manicure & pedicure
- Send Mom on a cruise [or take her
on the cruise]
- Send Mother to Europe [and go with her]
Mother's Day Proclamation of 1870
History of and Sites Dedicated
To Mother's Day
Kids Mother's Day Crafts
and Cards For Mom
Mother's Day Dates Around the World
Mother's Day Poems/Quotes and other nice things
Mother's Day Recipes